Are you looking for Nursing Jobs in Ireland? Contact Axis Overseas Careers and we will help you secure your dream nursing job. Nursing Jobs in Ireland are open to all overseas nurses across all disciplines. Most of all require general nurses in addition to mental health nurses, learning disability nurses, midwifery and pediatric nurses
Register with us today and easily apply for any nursing roles that are available on a daily basis. Our dedicated staff also assist you with CV preparation as well as advice on interview techniques for hospital personnel interviews.
Furthermore we will offer assistance with completing NMBI documents and applying for your Visas. Finally we welcome each new overseas nurse in Ireland with a meet and greet and a welcome pack.
Nursing Jobs in Ireland: To work in Ireland you must be registered with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland. To get further information and an application form please contact:
Nursing Jobs in Ireland
1. Send a CV.
2. Agency advises to sit for IELTS exams
3. If candidate has not yet applied to NMBI agency will advise candidate how to apply.
4. Candidate applies to NMBI for the first application form and completes same and returns with a fee of €350.
5. Consequently NMBI will then send out to the candidate the full application form and all sections must be completed and returned to NMBI.
6. Once candidate has passed IELTS, agency will set up interview with clients.
7. Agency will prep candidate for interview.
8. If candidate is successful at interview, Candidate receives Offer letter of Employment.
9. Assist candidate in completing necessary documentation as per client’s requirements.
10. Once Candidate receives decision letter from NMBI agency will book candidate’s adaptation in one of approved facilities in Ireland or book exam through the RCSI.
11. Agency will apply for candidate certificate.
12. Agency will apply for A typical Visa for candidate.
13. Assist candidate booking flights and organize accommodation if necessary.
14. Meet and Greet at Airport with welcome pack.
15. Candidate commences adaptation in one of approved facilities in Ireland or exam through the RCSI.
16. Once candidate successful completes their adaptation and starts employment with client as a pre reg nurse.
17. Candidate will receive pin within a 2 week time line from NMBI.
18. Assist client in applying for candidate work permit if necessary.
19. Finally, we will contact the candidate within a 4 week period to ensure they are happy with their placement.